First 100 Days of Selling: A Practical Day by Day Guide to Excel in the Sales Profession
First 100 Days Of Selling is a comprehensive walk through how a sales professional will build his business day by day. It consists of 100 time-honored ideas to achieve sales success and is written in a step by step formula that can be implemented and measured. The book is written for both salespeople that are new to the selling profession and experienced sales professionals who wish to achieve new levels of sales performance.The book is also written for sales managers who wish to have a measurable approach to helping their salespeople come up to speed faster than the normal routine. The concepts in the book will help the sales professional capitalize on the new reality of potential customers who will not answer the phone, return their calls, agree to an appointment or listen to their value proposition. These negative phenomena often prohibit salespeolpe from reaching their goals. Readers will learn the confidence-building techniques that get returned calls, appointments, sales, and ultimately referrals.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.85
- Physical Description: 5.8"x9.0"x1.1"; 0.5 lb; 304 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-04-15
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books