Finding funding: grantwriting from start to finish, including project management and Internet use
Rev. ed. of: Finding funding / Ernest W. Brewer. 3rd ed. c1998. Includes bibliographical references (p. 359-362) and index. Pt. 1. Exploring the grants world -- Unraveling the mystique in grant applications -- How to explore grant possibilities in education -- Using the Federal Register (FR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) -- Using the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) -- Using the Internet to assess funding resources -- Pt. 2. Writing grant proposals -- What are the components of a proposal? -- Components of a foundation proposal -- Writing a proposal -- Helpful hints from grantwriting professionals -- Reviewing a funded proposal -- Understanding how grants are awarded -- The players and their roles in the process -- Pt. 3. Implementing, operating, and terminating a project -- Implementing a funded project -- Understanding EDGAR and GPRA -- Understanding site visits and audits -- Closing out a project.
- LCC: LB2825
- Dewey Decimal: 379.1/2/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 383 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Educational fund raising -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Proposal writing in education -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Federal aid to education -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Government aid to education -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Financing, Organized -- United States -- Handbooks
- Research Support -- United States -- Handbooks
- Financing, Government -- United States -- Handbooks
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books