Feeding the Beast: The White House Versus the Press
An objective critique of the sometimes disastrous relationship between the White House and the press traces the history of the relationship, from George Washington to Clinton, and offers anecdotes about chronic problems with both the government and the fourth estate. 25,000 first printing.
- Dewey Decimal: 071.3
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x1.0"; 1.4 lb; 408 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2002-05-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books