ENGLISH LAW: SOCIAL. This is Matt O'Connor's personal account of the most controversial protest movement of recent times, FATHERS 4 JUSTICE. Fearlessly honest and utterly irreverent Matt's own story will appeal to anyone whose family relationships have been torn to pieces by divorce and the family courts system. Fathers 4 Justice executed some of the most audacious publicity stunts ever seen. Powder-bombing Tony Blair in the Commons and having Batman scale Buckingham Palace petrified the security services and made the 'super heroes' world famous.Now the concept of 'Fathers Rights' has finally been recognised and long overdue reforms are being discussed Find out how one man took on the fight for father's rights by taking on the government with just a handful of other dads, a ladder, and a lot of lycra.
- Dewey Decimal: 346.41017
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 357 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- O'Connor, Matt
- Fathers 4 Justice
- Custody of children -- Great Britain
- Paternal deprivation
- Father and child
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books