Photographs and text explore the many aspects of the science and art of making and using things.
"Discover the ways technology has transformed everyday life--from the largest structures to the smallest electronic devices"--Cover. "Copyright 1995 Dorling Kindersley Limited. This edition copyright 2000 ... Published in the United States by Dorling Kindersley Publishing, Inc ... New York, NY"--T.p. verso. Includes index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Series -- Nonfiction -- Eyewitness Books
- Children's Books -- General
- Science -- Technology -- General & Reference
- Science -- Technology -- General AAS
- Technology -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books