Presents information about men and women spies throughout history as well as about the tools and equipment they used in espionage and intelligence service.
Originally published: New York : Knopf, 1996. (Eyewitness books). Includes index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 61 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 29 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Reference & Nonfiction -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Reference & Nonfiction -- Law & Crime
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Reference & Nonfiction -- Politics & Government
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Series -- Nonfiction -- Eyewitness Books
- Espionage -- History -- Juvenile literature
- Spies -- Juvenile literature
- Espionage -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books