Explorando las vulnerabilidades del lavado del dinero por medio de las tecnolog?ias emergentes del c?iberespacio; un ejercicio de base caribe?no
"MR-1005/1-OSTP/FinCEN." "Preparado para la Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network."
- Language: spa
- Physical Description: xix, 68 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Money laundering investigation -- Simulation methods
- Money laundering
- Internet fraud
- Electronic funds transfers
- Banks and banking -- Corrupt practices
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books