"This illustrated anthology of artists' writings includes interviews and recent essays by filmmakers, video artists and pioneers of interactive cinema" --Back cover.
- LCC: PN1995.9
- Dewey Decimal: 791.43611
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 283 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Experimental films -- History and criticism
- Experimental videos -- History and criticism
- Video art
- Digital art
- Art, Modern -- 20th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books