Cover title. Prospectus for: The falls of Niagara, their evolution and varying relations to the Great Lakes, by Joseph William Spencer (1907) "Expressions of Scientific Men who have written on the Falls or subjects bearing upon them." Includes bibliographical references. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1997. 8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 557.1339
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (9 fr.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books