European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road: Restructured ADR - Applicable as from 1 January 2005 (Book & CD-ROM)
This Agreement is intended to increase the safety of international transport of dangerous goods by road. It contains the conditions under which dangerous good, when authorized for transport, may be carried internationally. This version has been prepared on the basis of amendments which are expected to enter into force on 1 January 2005 after acceptance by Contracting Parties. It contains in particular new provisions concerning transport of dangerous goods security.
- Dewey Decimal: 650
- Physical Description: 1248 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-11-19
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books