Essentials of School Neuropsychological Assessment
Essentials of School Neuropsychological Assessment CONTENTS Foreword SERIES PREFACE CHAPTER 1: THE MOVEMENT OF APPLYING NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES TO THE PRACTICE OF SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY. CHAPTER 2: TRAINING AND CREDENTIALING TO APPLY NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES INTO PRACTICE CHAPTER 3: WHEN TO INCORPORATE NEURO-PSYCHOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES INTO A COMPREHENSIVE INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT. CHAPTER 4: A MODEL FOR SCHOOL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT CHAPTER 5: SENSORY-MOTOR FUNCTIONS CHAPTER 6: ATTENTIONAL PROCESSES CHAPTER 7: VISUAL-SPATIAL PROCESSES CHAPTER 8: LANGUAGE PROCESSES. CHAPTER 9: MEMORY AND LEARNING PROCESSES CHAPTER 10: EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS CHAPTER 11: SPEED AND EFFICIENCY OF COGNITIVE PROCESSING CHAPTER 12: GENERAL INTELLECTUAL ABILITY AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT. CHAPTER 13: MODEL FOR SCHOOL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY REPORT WRITING CHAPTER 14: SAMPLE SCHOOL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY REPORT CHAPTER 15: CLINICAL INTERPRETATION GUIDELINES. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 462 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books