It's crossovers aplenty in this final volume of the original X-Factor's adventures! First, the island nation of Genosha targets all three X-teams - X-Factor, the New Mutants and the X-Men - for X-tinction! Then, the X-teams reunite and ally with the youthful New Warriors when the reality-warping Proteus returns! And when Apocalypse attacks X-Factor in a savage and very personal way, the cost of defeating him may be more than Cyclops can bear! Finally, the X-Men battle X-Factor when the telepathic Shadow King launches his hateful endgame - and in the aftermath, the two teams must question if they are stronger standing apart, or joining together again! COLLECTING: X-FACTOR (1986) 60-70, ANNUAL 6; UNCANNY X-MEN 270-272, 280, MATERIAL FROM ANNUAL 15; EW MUTANTS (1983) 95-97, MATERIAL FROM ANNUAL 7
- Dewey Decimal: 741
- Physical Description: 528 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-12-26
- children's books
- Comics & Graphic Novels -- Graphic Novels -- Superheroes
- Comics & Graphic Novels -- Publishers -- Marvel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books