Essential Further Mathematics Third Edition Solutions Supplement (Essential Mathematics)
Essential Mathematics provides a single unified course of study which addresses all the key skills outcomes.
- Dewey Decimal: 372
- Physical Description: 6.6"x9.4"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 210 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-04-27
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Math -- General
- Children's Books -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- Specific Skills -- Mathematics
- Science -- Mathematics -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books