Erythrocyte engineering for drug delivery and targeting
Includes bibliographical references and index. 1.Red Blood Cell Loading: A Selection of Procedures /Luigia Rossi, Sonja Serafini and Mauro Magnani --2.Towards Activated Release of Payloads from Carrier Erythrocytes /A. M. Rollan and A. P. McHale --3.Targeting Drug Loaded Red Blood Cells /Mauro Magnani, Luigia Rossi and Giorgio Brandi --4.Streptavidin-Mediated Coupling of Therapeutic Proteins to Carrier Erythrocytes /Vladimir R. Muzykantov and Juan-Carlos Murciano --5.Vaccination Strategy Using Red Blood Cells as Antigen Delivery System /Laura Chiarantini --6.Engineered Nanoerythrocytes as a Novel Drug Delivery System /Sanjay Jain and N. K. Jain --7.Red Blood Cells as Carriers of Antiviral Agents /A. Fraternale, A. Casabianca and M. Magnani --8.Erythrocytes as Carriers of Anthracycline Antibiotics in vitro and in vivo /Victor M. Vitvitsky --9.Drug-Loaded Red Blood Cells for the Control of the Inflammatory Response: Selective Targeting of Nuclear Factor-[kappa]B (NF-[kappa]B) /R. Crinelli, A. Antonelli, M. Bianchi, L. Gentilini and M. Magnani --10.Design and Synthesis of New Pro-Drugs to be Used with Carrier Red Blood Cells /S. Scarfi, G. Damonte and U. Benatti --11.Engineered Red Blood Cells as Circulating Bioreactors /P. Ninfali and E. Biagiotti.
- LCC: TP248.65
- Dewey Decimal: 615/.19
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 148 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (softcover)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books