Epidemic of silence: the facts about women and AIDS
Includes bibliographical references (p. 97-98) and index.
- LCC: RC607
- Dewey Decimal: 616.97/92/0082
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 111 p. ; 24 cm.
- Teens -- Health, Mind & Body -- AIDS & HIV
- Teens -- General
- AIDS (Disease) in women
- AIDS (Disease)
- Women -- Diseases
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- popular works
- Women -- popular works
- Women's Health -- popular works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books