Epidemic invasions: yellow fever and the limits of Cuban independence, 1878-1930
Includes bibliographical references (p. -183) and index.
- LCC: RA644
- Dewey Decimal: 614.5/41097291
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 189 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Health Policy
- Yellow fever -- Cuba -- History
- Yellow fever -- Southern States -- History
- Public health -- United States -- History
- Public health -- Cuba -- History
- Medical policy -- United States -- History
- Medical policy -- Cuba -- History
- United States -- Relations -- Cuba -- History
- Cuba -- Relations -- United States -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books