Entering mentoring: a seminar to train a new generation of scientists
"Edited by: Hilary Handelsman"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references. Session 1: Getting started -- Session 2: Learning to communicate -- Session 3: Goals & expectations -- Session 4: Identifying challenges & issues -- Session 5: Resolving challenges & issues -- Session 6: Evaluating our progress as mentors -- Session 7: The elements of good mentoring -- Session 8: Developing a mentoring philosophy.
- LCC: Q149
- Dewey Decimal: 509/.9775
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 141 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books