Ensuring diversity at the senior levels of the federal government and the U. S. Postal Service: hearing before the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Postal Service, and the District of Columbia of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, May 10, 2007
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Includes bibliographical references. "Serial no. 110-46." Shipping list no.: 2008-0352-P. Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/14/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:41852.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 167 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States Postal Service -- Personnel management
- Diversity in the workplace -- United States
- Government executives -- United States
- Affirmative action programs -- United States
- United States -- Officials and employees
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books