Includes bibliographical references and index. Endosomes come of age / Ira Mellman -- Lipid membrane domains in endosomes / Julien Chevallier and Jean Gruenberg -- Rab domains on endosomes / Marta Miaczynska and Marino Zerial -- Synaptic endosomes / Oleg Shupliakov and Volker Haucke -- Endosome fusion / Dorothea Brandhorst and Reinhard Jahn -- Clathrin adaptor proteins in cargo endocytosis / Linton M. Traub -- Protein sorting in endosomes / Krupa Pattni and Harald Stenmark -- Signaling from internalized receptors / Simona Polo, Letizia Lanzetti, and Silvia Giordano -- Endocytosis of receptor tyrosine kinases: implications for signal transduction by growth factors / Gal Gur, Yaara Zwang, and Yosef Yarden -- Endocytic trafficking and human diseases / Rosa Puertollano -- Endosomes--key components in viral entry and replication / Mark Marsh -- Toxins in the endosomes / N�ria Reig and F. Gisou van der Goot.
- LCC: QH603
- Dewey Decimal: 571.6/55
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 157 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books