Vol. 3,6 : errata slip inserted. Includes bibliographies and index. v. 1 Settlement of disputes -- v. 2. Decisions of international courts and tribunals and international arbitration -- v. 3-4. Use of force. War and neutrality, peace treaties -- v. 5. International organizations in general. Universal international organizations and cooperation. -- v. 6. Regional cooperation, organizations and problems -- v. 7. History of international law. Foundations and principles of international law. Sources of international law. Law of treaties -- v. 8. Human rights and the individual in international law. International economic relations -- v. 9. International relations and legal cooperation in general diplomacy and consular relations -- v. 10. States. Responsibility of States. International law and municipal law -- v. 11. Law of the sea. Air and space -- v. 12. Geographic issues.
- LCC: KZ1160
- Dewey Decimal: 341/.03
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 12 v. ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 11)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books