"One of the hallmarks of cognitive behavior therapy is its diversity today. Since its inception, over twenty-five years ago, this once revolutionary approach to psychotherapy has grown to encompass treatments across the full range of psychological disorders. The Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy brings together all of the key aspects of this field, distilling decades of clinical wisdom into one authoritative volume." "With a preface by Aaron T. Beck, founder of the cognitive approach, the Encyclopedia features entries by noted experts including Arthur Freeman, Windy Dryden, Marsha Linehan, Edna Foa, and Thomas Ollendick to name but a few, and reviews the latest empirical data on first-line therapies and combination approaches, to give readers both insights into clients' problems and the most effective treatments available. All entries feature reference lists and are cross-indexed." "The Encyclopedia of Cognitive Behavior Therapy capably fills practitioners' and educators' needs for an idea book, teaching text, or quick access to practical, workable interventions."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 616.89142
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 451 p. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books