Encyclopedia of analytical chemistry: applications, theory and instrumentation
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1-10. Applications of instrumental methods -- v. 11-14. Theory and instrumentation -- v. 15. Theory and instrumentation. General articles. Indexes.
- LCC: QD71.5
- Dewey Decimal: 543/.003
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 15 v. (xxi, 13,970 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (set : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books