En bons termes: introduction au fran?ais dans le contexte nord-am?ricain
For English speaking students of French as a second language. Accompanied by En bons termes : Cahier de laboratoire. Includes index. Donated in 1998-99 by Canadian authors and publishers through the efforts of Gary Geddes, Distinguished Professor of Canadian Culture, Center for Canadian-American Studies.
- Language: fre
- Physical Description: xvii, 452 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 lab manual (132 p. ; 28 cm.) + 1 computer disk + 1 verb wheel (21 cm.)
- Edition Info: (verb wheel)
- French language -- Textbooks for foreign speakers -- English
- French language -- Composition and exercises
- French language -- Grammar
- French language -- Grammar -- Problems, exercises, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books