EMU: facts, challenges, and policies
Principle authors: Jonathan Coppel and Alain De Serres. Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-193) Overview -- I. The launch of the euro: economic conditions and prospects -- II. Macroeconomic policies -- III. Susceptibility to shocks -- IV. Adaptability to shocks: the role of labour markets -- Notes -- Glossary of acronyms -- Bibliography -- Annexes: I. The position of the EU "outs" toward joining the Monetary Union. II. A comprehensive data set for the euro area. III. Measuring asymmetric economic shocks. IV. Cluster analysis and EU convergence -- V. Regional data.
- LCC: HG925
- Dewey Decimal: 337.1/42
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 208 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- International
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General AAS
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Economic and Monetary Union -- Statistics
- Monetary policy -- European Union countries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books