Eighteenth century bibliographies: handlists of critical studies relating to Smollett, Richardson, Sterne, Fielding, Dibdin, 18th century medicine, the 18th century novel, Godwin, Gibbon, Young, and Burke. To which is added John P. Anderson's Bibliography of Smollett
The handlists were first published, 1947-50, in the author's Eighteenth century bibliographical pamphlets series. The bibliography by John P. Anderson (p. 207-230) was first published in 1887 in the Life of Tobias George Smollett, by David Hannay.
- LCC: Z2013
- Dewey Decimal: 016.823/5/09
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 230 p. 22 cm.
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism -- Bibliography
- Medicine -- Bibliography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books