Explore the amazing diversity of life in a tropical rainforest. From the aerial highways of the forest canopy to the quiet forest floor, the rainforest is alive with mysterious animals and majestic plants, all working together to create one of the most unique habitats on earth.
- Dewey Decimal: 577.34
- Physical Description: 7.2"x9.2"x0.4"; 0.6 lb; 48 pages
- Edition Info: Board book; 2003-08-14
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Environment & Ecology -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Environment -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Forests & Trees -- Nonfiction
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology
- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- Natural History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books