The ECG in Emergency Decision Making, second edition, explains and illustrates the importance of 12-lead electrocardiograms (ECGs) in making rapid and informed decisions in cardiac care. It covers the logical steps to the ECG recognition of the underlying mechanism of cardiac emergencies, their prognostic significance, and the best treatment. AHA treatment guidelines are presented, aspects of differential diagnosis are explained, and perforated decision-making cards are included. * Summary boxes at the beginning of chapters give a step-by-step guide of emergency approaches * Clear, consistent writing and organization * Reflects the latest American Heart Association guidelines * Perforated decision making cards at the end of the book (various emergency situations) can be used for quick access in the clinical setting * Established, well-respected authors provide cutting-edge info that practitioners can trust * Reviewed by a consulting board of nationally recognized experts in the specialty area of ECG
- Physical Description: 312 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books