Easeful death: is there a case for assisted dying?
Includes bibliographical references (p. -147) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 179.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 155 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Critical & Intensive care
- Medicine -- Physician & Patient -- Medical Ethics
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Ethics & Morality
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Medical Ethics
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Critical & Intensive care
- Assisted suicide
- Death -- Social aspects
- Suicide, Assisted
- Attitude to Death
- Ethics, Medical
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books