e-Business: Roadmap for Success (custom paperback edition)
This book is a must-read for any company who has not completely reinvented itself since the Internet exploded onto the business world a few years ago. --Alan Taetle, Former Executive Vice President of MindSpring and General Partner of the Venture Capital Firm, Noro-MoseleyPartners This is the first book on e-business to combine a clarity of vision that will help you to appreciate the true significance of e-business, with a rigorous roadmap for reinventing your business design. If you want to avoid being blindsided by your competition, you must make this book required reading in your organization. --Mohanbir Sawhney, Tribune Professor of Electronic Commerce and Technology, Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University As e-commerce solutions, enterprise applications, and business models converge in new ways, a tidal wave of change is transforming industries, redefining competitive strategies, and annihilating traditional thinking. To survive and thrive in the e-commerce world, all companies--from established industry leaders to feisty upstarts--are remaking themselves into lean, mean e-business machines that serve, delight, and retain customers better than ever before. How do they do it? Not with new products or innovative technology, but with superior e-business designs. Startups like Amazon.com and some nimble incumbents, such as Cisco, have each created an e-business design by which they serve customers, differentiate their supply chains, integrate their selling chains, procure products, and nurture relationships. e-Business: Roadmap for Success illustrates how managers are rewiring the enterprise to confront the e-commerce onslaught--uprooting traditional business applications as we know them. The authors create an innovative application framework for structural migration from a legacy model to an e-business model. Drawing on their experience with and research of leading businesses, Kalakota and Robinson identify the fundamental design principles for building the e-business blueprint.
- Dewey Decimal: 658
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-04-07
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- MIS
- Computers & Internet -- Business & Culture -- Manager's Guides to Computing
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Software Engineering -- Information Systems
- Computers & Internet -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books