Dwelling, place and environment: towards a phenomenology of person and world
Cover title: Dwelling, place & environment. "A Morningside book." Originally published: Dordrecht ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 1985. Includes bibliographies and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 304.2(20)
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 310 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: $15.00
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books