Praise for Dunaway's Crossing:"Brandon paints a beautiful picture of life in middle and southern Georgia at the peak of the 1918 flu epidemic...A very well done first novel." Lisbeth Thom, Author of Row Away from the RocksI found this book riveting...This book offers a glimpse into one of the darker episodes of Savannah's history. It's an excellent read!Jamison, an online reviewerHer vivid descriptions of rural Georgia are reason enough to read the book; howeer, that very authenticity is what helped me develop an intimate relationship with the characters and care about their lives. Sugar, an online reviewerOverview of Dunaway's Crossing:One rural town beset with disease,Two women secluded in a remote cabin,Only one man stands between them and death.If you liked Wickett's Remedy and Divining Women, you'll love Dunaway's Crossing.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.7"; 1.1 lb; 294 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-04-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books