Drama and art: an introduction to the use of evidence from the visual arts for the study of early drama
Bibliography: p. 150-169.
- LCC: PR643
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 169 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Mysteries and miracle-plays, English -- Research
- Art and literature -- Research
- Art, Medieval -- England -- Research
- Christian art and symbolism -- Research
- Theater -- England -- Research
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books