Karen Pryor's clear and accessible explanation of reinforcement-based teaching and training has made Don't Shoot The Dog! a worldwide, bestselling classic. The book has been translated into 15 languages, with over 300,000 copies in print. Whether you are dealing with a pet or a person, it tells you how and why you can get better results with positive methods instead of punishment. Don't Shoot the Dog! is a popular college text on learing and behavior; the "bible" for humane, gentle animal care in zoos and shelters; and a beloved resource on using positive reinforcement effectively for pet owners everywhere.
- Dewey Decimal: 636
- Physical Description: 220 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-03
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books