"Don't ask what I shot": how Eisenhower's love of golf helped shape 1950s America
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 304 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. -- (Dwight David),1890-1969
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. -- (Dwight David),1890-1969 -- Influence
- Presidents -- Sports -- United States -- Case studies
- Presidents -- Recreation -- United States -- Case studies
- Golf -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Golf -- Social aspects -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Golf -- Political aspects -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books