Domesticity, imperialism, and emigration in the Victorian novel
Includes bibliographical references (p. 189-206) and index.
- LCC: PR868
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.809355
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 214 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Domestic fiction, English -- History and criticism
- Emigration and immigration in literature
- United States -- In literature
- Imperialism in literature
- Colonies in literature
- Home in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books