The ideas expressed in this book are not original. In fact, you may have seen them in other books and teachings. Truth does not belong to anyone individual or organization. The only way it can belong to anyone, is for that someone to make it true within him/herself.The lessons contained in this book cover many different subjects, all designed to finding the truth present in all. It deals with wealth and how to obtain it, it talks about death, how to conquer it and why not to fear it. Above all, it talks about life and how to live it in Peace, Love and Abundance.In all, it teaches how to make REAL the Divine Presence in each and everyone.
- Dewey Decimal: 291
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.9"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-03-16
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books