Includes bibliographical references (p. 851-858) and index. 1. Introduction -- 2. Discrete-Time Signals and Systems -- 3. The z-Transform -- 4. Sampling of Continuous-Time Signals -- 5. Transform Analysis of Linear Time-Invariant Systems -- 6. Structures for Discrete-Time Systems -- 7. Filter Design Techniques -- 8. The Discrete Fourier Transform -- 9. Computation of the Discrete Fourier Transform -- 10. Fourier Analysis of Signals Using the Discrete Fourier Transform -- 11. Discrete Hilbert Transforms -- App. A. Random Signals -- App. B. Continuous-Time Filters -- App. C. Answers to Selected Basic Problems.
- LCC: TK5102.9
- Dewey Decimal: 621.382/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvi, 870 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: $105.00p
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books