Different people: studies in ethnicity and education
"Papers ... originally presented as lectures at Georgia State University in April and May 1982"--Introd. Includes bibliographical references. Introduction / Edgar B. Gumbert -- Identity, conflict, and survival mechanisms for Asian Americans / Lung-chang Young -- Caribbean migration to the United States / Helen I. Safa -- Race and education / John M. Raynor.
- LCC: E184
- Dewey Decimal: 305.8/00973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 99 p. ; 22 cm.
- Minorities -- Education -- Great Britain
- Minorities -- Education -- United States
- Multicultural education -- United States
- Multicultural education -- Great Britain
- United States -- Ethnic relations
- United States -- Race relations
- Caribbean Area -- Emigration and immigration
- Great Britain -- Race relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books