Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Updated text provides clear and concise definitions of more than 3,500 disorders, theories, medications, interventions, diagnoses, organizations, assessments, and public laws in the field of developmental disabilities. Includes halftone illustrations, synonyms and cross references. Includes hyperlinked CD-ROM.
- Dewey Decimal: 618.9285889003
- Physical Description: 5.9"x9.1"x0.7"; 1.1 lb; 348 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1996-05
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling
- Nonfiction -- Education
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference
- Reference -- Dictionaries & Thesauruses -- English
- Reference -- Dictionaries & Thesauruses -- Science
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books