Hailed by Library Journal as "informative and nostalgic," this unique book was based on a diary discovered in an old farmhouse. Now available in a handsome hardcover edition, it combines the original text with an explanatory narrative and 72 wondrous drawings, offering remarkable glimpses of rural New England life from 200 years ago.
- Dewey Decimal: 630.974
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.1"x0.7"; 1.6 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-05-19
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Regional U.S. -- New England
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 19th Century -- Antebellum
- History -- Americas -- United States -- State & Local -- New England
- History -- Americas -- United States -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books