Katharine Cobey's imagination and intelligence ooze from the pages of this book. Follow Katharine's guidance for simple knitting techniques and shaping insights to knit your own unique garments - from dramatic and splendid coats, to sweaters, scarves, shawls, etc; all diagonal and seamless. The power of some of Katharine's gallery installations in the final chapter bring me to tears.
- Physical Description: 8.9"x8.9"x0.5"; 1.4 lb; 181 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-09-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books