Development of antisocial and prosocial behavior: research, theories, and issues
Based on a conference on the development of antisocial and prosocial behavior, held at Voss, Norway, 7/4-10/82. Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 432 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Deviant behavior -- Congresses
- Social adjustment -- Congresses
- Aggressiveness -- Congresses
- Criminal behavior -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books