Learn to be free and strong and self-sufficient.This book is a continuation of my memoirs, Swimming Upstream: The Inside Cries of a Child. It recounts how I met my second husband and all of the events of our stormy marriage. I was so desperate for love that I endured all sorts of abuse and neglect and still couldn't bear to let him leave me alone. Now I want to tell everyone that prayer can fill loneliness, make a person strong and self-sufficient, overcome all of life's problems, and bring joy that no one can take away.With masterfully described characters who seem to come alive, this true story is filled with spicy and engaging details and wisdom derived from lessons learned the hard way.
- Dewey Decimal: 920
- Physical Description: 436 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-06-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books