Design innovations for aging and Alzheimer's: creating caring environments
Includes bibliographical references (p. 309-325) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 350 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : acid-free paper)
- Nursing Homes
- Facility design and construction
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Homes for the Aged
- Environment Design
- Aging -- psychology
- United States
- Long-term care facilities -- Design and construction
- Older people -- Dwellings -- Design and construction
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Dwellings -- Design and construction
- Aging -- Environmental aspects
- Architecture -- Psychological aspects
- Interior decoration -- Psychological aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books