Design for dementia: planning environments for the elderly and the confused
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 127-146.
- Dewey Decimal: 618.97/6831
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 151 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Care
- Barrier-free design for people with mental disabilities
- Aged -- Care
- Architecture and the aged
- Aged -- Dwellings -- Design and construction
- People with mental disabilities -- Housing -- Design and construction
- Facility design and construction
- Mental disorders
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books