Democracy in Zimbabwe: from liberation to liberalization
Based on the author's thesis (doctoral)--Dalhousie University, Canada, 1994. Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-199) and indexes. Introduction -- Democracy in Zimbabwe : theoretical considerations -- The establishment of settler rule and the reaction of early African civil society : a historical overview -- Relations between the post-settler state and society : the control and co-optation of civil society during the 1980s -- Relations between the post-settler state and society : the rise of civil society and the decline of the state corporatist structure -- Conclusions.
- LCC: JQ2920
- Dewey Decimal: 320.96891
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 205 p. ; 21 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books