Defining eye: women photographers of the 20th century: selections from the Helen Kornblum collection
Published on occasion of the exhibition organized by the Saint Louis Art Museum. Includes bibliographical references (p. 143-151).
- LCC: TR645
- Dewey Decimal: 770/.82
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 157 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Kornblum, Helen -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions
- Photography -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Women photographers -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books