Death, religion, and the family in England, 1480-1750
Includes bibliographical references (p. -419) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 435 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk)
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- England
- Death -- Social aspects -- England
- Funeral sermons -- England -- History
- Wills -- England -- History
- England -- Religious life and customs
- England -- Social life and customs
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books