If football is England's national game, then the FA Cup Final is a national institution, an event that inspires hopes, fears, triumph, drama and debate like no other annual sporting competition. Bringing together original match reports from leading sportswriters, full details of teams, managers and their paths to Wembley, this illustrated history of the FA Cup covers every year of the championship from its beginnings in 1923 to the David and Goliath battle of 1992, up to the 1994 finals. 300 rare photographs, reports and analyses from the archives of "The Daily Mail" capture the excitement and anticipation of the fans and players and make this the authoritative account of one of the world's great sporting events.
- Physical Description: 9.3"x11.3"x0.9"; 2.8 lb; 272 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1994-09-22
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books