This Seventh Edition of the best-selling intermediate Italian text, DA CAPO, reviews and expands upon all aspects of Italian grammar while providing authentic learning experiences (including new song and video activities) that provide students with engaging ways to connect with Italians and Italian culture. Following the guidelines established by the National Standards for Foreign Language Learning, DA CAPO develops Italian language proficiency through varied features that accommodate a variety of teaching styles and goals. The Seventh Edition emphasizes a well-rounded approach to intermediate Italian, focusing on balanced acquisition of the four language skills within an updated cultural framework.
- Dewey Decimal: 458
- Physical Description: 8.0"x9.9"x0.7"; 1.8 lb; 432 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-01
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- Italian
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- General
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Study & Teaching
- Reference -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books